The Advance Queensland Young Starters' Fund is designed to:
- promote entrepreneurship as an alternative employment pathway
- to grow numbers of young entrepreneurial talent in Queensland
- provide opportunities for Queensland's young entrepreneurs to pitch their ideas to the world through the Young Starters' competition
- help turn the ideas of young entrepreneurs into a business with high-growth potential.
To qualify applicants:
- be conducted on a not-for-profit basis and demonstrate broad benefit for the Queensland startup community
- align with the Advance Queensland principles
- cover one or more of the following:
- improve capability and capacity
- access to capital
- collaboration, building networks and connectivity
- access to markets
- skills development
- culture and promoting success.
To get your application in, get in touch with the GravisGovernment team today!