Ignite Ideas Fund
Supports the development of new or improved products, processes or services to secure investment, launch into global markets and grow business.
To be eligible for funding, you must be a Queensland based organisation and meet the following requirements:
- have less than 200 full time equivalent staff
- be a company incorporated in Queensland, or will be incorporated as a company in Queensland at the time of the grant or
- demonstrate a clear road to market that will deliver jobs and create new markets for Queensland
- be registered for GST before the project commences
- have both the ambition and the potential to achieve high growth
- have a product, process or service which is at, or beyond, minimum viable product/working prototype/defined target stage
- must provide evidence of customer, industry partner or investor support for the project.
How to apply
- The new Round Two application form, guidelines, handbook and FAQs will be available 12 September 2016.
How you will be assessed
You will be assessed on the:
- innovation and market potential of your project
- project feasibility, budget and timeframes
- technical and management feasibility
- anticipated outcomes for Queensland.
About the program
The Ignite Ideas fund aims to:
- increase commercialisation rates of Queensland ideas
- create high-value knowledge intensive jobs
- secure new investment
- form new collaborative partnerships
- increase exports
- increase business investment in R&D
- increase levels of business innovation.