The town hall meeting has been a political home run for candidates on both sides of the political landscape for hundreds of years. However, the use of telephone marketing within a political campaign has also shown to be effective as well by creating telephone town hall meetings.
As such, it stands to reason that infusing both the personal connection of a town hall meeting with the advanced communications technology that exists with telephone voter marketing would provide a campaign a powerful weapon in which to truly engage, educate and interact with potential voters.
With Gravis Insight's Australia's Telephone Town Halls, you will experience live interaction with thousands, potentially millions of people while receiving instant feedback. Our telephone town halls are designed to help you reinforce your message by integrating a telephone town hall with your direct mail, phone list, and other media. The more media channels your message is communicated through, the higher your chances of making your point.
The Benefits of the Gravis Telephone Town Hall:
- Pre-screen your audience
- Field last-minute questions from undecided voters – even the night before an election.
- Real-time polling and real-time participant data reporting
- Customized phone messages to your target audience, allowing them to join your live conference
- Question screening, live polling and real-time reporting with data that is saved to your account.
- It saves you overhead costs and time – you don’t have to find a location and prepare for a large number of people.
Uses can include:
- Non-Profit Organizations use them to connect with donors, volunteers, staffers, partners and like-minded organizations.
- Local political campaigns use them to connect with their local voting segment to streamline costs and save their voters time.
- Fortune 500 and Online Business use Telephone Town Halls to connect with consumer groups, distributors, product vendors and more.
- Local Municipalities use them to inform tax payers, residents and local business owners of events occurring within the cities they live and work.
- Sport teams use them to connect with season ticket holders.
- …and the list goes on and on…